17 biological differences between a male and a female.
- Most babies born with male defects are male.
- Vanes in male tend to be larger
- Males are 4 times more likely to be autistic
- Females tend to have more vertical foreheads whilst male foreheads tend to be sloped
- In Males fats get deposited around the organs while in females, it forms a rind around the abdomen. This is why it is easy to determine the sex of a person through an MRI and why it’s easier to do a liposuction on a female body.
- Perhaps unexpectedly, males have longer eyelashes on average. Well males are more hairy I think that is the reason behind the long eyelashes.
- The first figure of a female hand is usually longer than the third. With males its usually the other way
- Only females can pass bio condura diseases to their children and as we all know, bio condura is the powerhouse of the cell.
- Although most men and women tend to loose hearing as they age, there is a large tendency that males lose the ability to listen to high pitch sounds quicker. While females tend to lose their ability of low pitch sounds.
- Females are slightly better at distinguishing different color shades than males.
- Blood flow is evenly distributed in the male body, in females its concentrated around core organs and the pelvic region
- Recent studies have shown that Females are more religious than Males. For example more than 75% of women believe in God while a little over 60% of men believe in God
- The top edge of the eye socket is much sharper in females than in males
- During hearth attacks, males experience the classic symptoms like chest and jaw pain while females the symptoms can be more diverse and it can be confused for heart burn.
- Female’s blood contains more water and around 25% less blood cells. I guess you can tell!! They are about 25% cooler!
- Females tend to get motion sickness more easily especially if they are pregnant.
- And finally, males die more than females with every disease, except breast cancer.